Great Parks of Hamilton County was created in 1930 and will be honoring 85 years with a county-wide birthday party this Saturday, August 1st. To celebrate, Great Parks is offering free admission to all parks on Saturday, as well as many other free opportunities to enjoy each park’s amenities. Free harbor rentals, bike rentals, fishing, golf, climbing wall, concerts, and more! Come out and help them celebrate this Saturday.
Free park and facility entry
- Free entry into all Great Parks
- Free entry and programs at Highfield Discovery Garden in Glenwood Gardens
- Free entry to all indoor playgrounds and wet playgrounds
- Open house at the Shaker Trace Nursery in Miami Whitewater Forest from 10a–2p
- Free admission and programs at the Heritage Village Museum in Sharon Woods
- Free mountain bike demo at Mitchell Memorial Forest from 5-10:30 p.m.
Free harbor rentals
- Free use of canoe, kayak, pedal, non-motorized fishing boats
- Free tours on the Winton Queen
- Free use of all pedal bikes, including cruiser bikes, quadracycles, three-wheel bikes and pedal carts
- Free fishing at Lake Isabella
- Free fishing at Campbell Lakes
- Free greens fees at all seven Great Parks golf courses (must be booked in advance; tee times are filled on a first-come, first-served basis; tee times can be made 10 days in advance and reservations are recommended)
- Free basket of balls at driving ranges (excludes natural turf areas)
- Free miniature golf and FootGolf at Little Miami Golf Center
Free nature and outdoor education programs
- Free live animal programs with Great Parks naturalists at all harbor areas
- Free climb on the climbing wall at Winton Woods Harbor from 1:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Great Parks consists of 17 parks and 4 conservation areas spread throughout Hamilton County. What’s your favorite Hamilton County Park?