Pay attention to the annual renewal of your homeowner’s insurance policy. Many insurance companies have altered their policies for wind and hail damage.
- Some insurance companies have higher percentage deductibles while others are offering higher flat-amount deductibles. Other insurance companies are also offering repairs on a depreciated basis.
- Homeowners are encouraged to review their policies carefully so they understand whether the insurance company is writing “actual cash value” (cost to replace taking into consideration current age and condition) or “replacement cost” (cost to replace without considering age or condition).
Want a competitive quote for your homeowner’s and auto insurance? Contact Sibcy Cline Insurance Services. They would be happy to provide a quote for you.
How do you lower your insurance premium payment? Think about doing these things:
- Obtain several quotes for your insurance
- Increase your deductible
- Remember to ask for discounts for: multi-policies, safe driving, etc…
- And most importantly: Purchase coverage through an independent insurance agent who will “shop” for the best rate for you!
Sibcy Cline Insurance Services was founded in 2000 and represents solid insurance companies. Its sales representatives enjoy helping their clients save money by providing competitive rate bids.
Read more about saving money for your insurance here.
The Business Courier has posted its annual list of the largest Tri-state property and casualty insurance agencies and Sibcy Cline Insurance Services made this list.
Sibcy Cline Insurance offers homeowners, automobile, personal umbrella liability, life and business insurance. It represents these fine insurance companies:
- State Auto
The first issue of Lead Cincinnati magazine was printed this spring and Sibcy Cline and its affiliate companies were featured on several top-company lists:
- Leading Residential Real Estate Agencies – Sibcy Cline Realtors #1
- Leading Mortgage Lenders – Sibcy Cline Mortgage Services #6
- Leading Property and Casualty Insurance Agencies – Sibcy Cline Insurance Services #4
Lead Cincinnati is presented by the publishers of Venue magazine and was mailed to top greater Cincinnati CEOs/COOs. The magazine is definitely a tome with 318 pages. A top-notch publication, it features interesting feature articles about area businesses.
Interested in viewing a digital copy of the magazine? Click here. (You will find Sibcy Cline mentioned on page 294, 302 and 308.)