The Princeton Review surveyed 20,000+ students from 295 business schools and compiled data from school administrators to put together a list of its top U.S. Business Schools. Here are the universities from the Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio area that made the list:
See the full list here. (Note: You need to register to see the entire list.)
Some local universities were showcased in the Best Colleges 2014 Report by U.S. News & World Report:
- University of Cincinnati – Tied for #3 in the “Up and Coming” category and #135 overall among other national universities
- Miami University – #75 among other national universities and ranked #31 among national public universities
- Xavier University – Ranked well among the top Midwestern “Up and Coming” universities
- Thomas More College – Ranked #41 among Southern regional universities
- Northern Kentucky University – Ranked #77 among Southern regional universities
- College of Mt. St. Joseph – Ranked #60 among regional, Midwest universities
- University of Dayton – Ranked #112 nationally among other national universities
See the entire report here.
Which university ranked at top nationwide? Princeton University, followed by Harvard University and Yale University.