Sibcy Cline Realtors is hosting a Super Open House Weekend on November 3 and 4, 2018. There will be some great homes for sale held open for public viewing. Look at homes for sale here.
The weather outlook is positive for Saturday and Sunday with little chance of rain. The Bengals are not playing a football game on Sunday – it’s their BYE week. It’s going to be a super time to look at some homes for sale and BUY one!
Sibcy Cline Realtors is hosting a Super Open House Weekend on September 15 and 16, 2018. There will be some great homes for sale that will be held open for public viewing. Look at homes for sale here.
The weather outlook is positive for Saturday and Sunday with little chance of rain. The Bengals are not playing a football game on Sunday. It’s going to be a super time to look at some super homes for sale!
It’s spring and definitely time to look at homes for sale. Plan on seeing some great homes on April 22 and 23, 2017 at Sibcy Cline’s Super Open House! View all area open house information on Sibcy Cline’s website.
It’s almost spring and it’s time for a Sibcy Cline Super Open House! Plan on seeing some great homes for sale on March 12 and 16, 2016 in Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern Indiana.
Find open house information here at Sibcy Cline’s website.
Sibcy Cline Realtors is hosting a Super Open House weekend on May 16 and 17, 2015. Agents will be holding hundreds of open houses for the public to view. Don’t knock or ring the bell – come on in and see homes this coming weekend!
Open House Tips Viewing homes online can give you a good feel for a home’s interior and exterior with the photos shared, but you need to see a home in person to appreciate its location, the neighborhood and other qualities:
1. Location – Is the home on a cul-de-sac or is it situated at a busier location? Does the home offer privacy on its lot?
2. Neighborhood – When you buy a home, you want to make sure you will enjoy the neighborhood as well. Does the community have amenities such as a pool, club house or walking paths? Is the location near places that are important to you such as a highway or the grocery store. Will this location offer you a short work commute?
3. Floor Plan Layout – Does the home have a flowing floor plan that works for your needs? Do you prefer a first-floor or second-floor master suite? Is the lower finished or unfinished?
4. Light and Air – Is there plenty of natural light in the home to enjoy?
5. Closets – Does the home provide adequate closet space and storage?
Sibcy Cline’s Super Open House Weekend is scheduled for May 17 and 18, 2014.
It’s warm and the grass is green. Weather predictions for the weekend forecast temperatures from 64-67 degrees with a 10% chance of rain. It’s going to be a great time to get out and look at open houses!
Weather Predictions Weather predictions for this weekend are looking fabulous. It’s going to be in the 40s with only a chance of rain. (Yep, no snow or ice. This blogger is doing the happy dance right now.)
Most of the snow should be melted by the weekend as it is going to be in the 50s on Friday.
So, get out and look at homes on the market. Mortgage interest rates are still low and home prices are just starting to rise. It’s a great time to buy a home.