Sibcy Cline agents are holding a Sibcy Cline Super Open House Weekend on March 17-18, 2018. There will be lots of great homes to see throughout Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern Indiana.
Look at homes for sale.
It’s a great time to sell and buy a home! Mortgage interest rates remain low. Home values are rising. Now may be the right time for you to sell your old home and find a new one to meet your needs.
Moving For Love (a Sibcy Cline affiliated company) is in a small business contest and needs your vote.
About the Contest
If Moving For Love wins this contest, they will enjoy having a commercial aired in the third quarter of the 2014 Super Bowl Game. Let’s help support them by voting!
- To vote, go here
- You can vote once a day, so please bookmark the MFL voting page
About Moving For Love
Helping individuals who are following their heart by relocating to a new destination, Moving For Love has been in operation for 14 months.
- Follow their blog here
- Follow Moving For Love on Facebook here
- Do you Tweet? Follow MFL on Twitter here
Be sure to pick up a Wall Street Journal on Friday, May 24, 2013. Sibcy Cline has a full-page ad in the mansions section of the Ohio regional version of this newspaper. This advertisement promotes 30 of Sibcy Cline’s higher-end, Luxury Portfolio International properties.
Luxury Portfolio International is the luxury face of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the largest global network of independent real estate companies. Sibcy Cline is a long-time member of this organization and a selected partner with Luxury Portfolio.
Sibcy Cline’s high-end, luxury listings are promoted on the Luxury Portfolio website which is marketed to high-end consumers worldwide. Sibcy Cline’s listings average 50,000 property impressions monthly on this website. View all of Sibcy Cline’s Luxury Portfolio listings here.
Luxury Portfolio International markets over 25,000 homes annually with an average price over $2.5 million. Properties viewed on the website can be converted into multiple foreign languages and currencies. The site has visits from over 200 countries monthly.
The first issue of Lead Cincinnati magazine was printed this spring and Sibcy Cline and its affiliate companies were featured on several top-company lists:
- Leading Residential Real Estate Agencies – Sibcy Cline Realtors #1
- Leading Mortgage Lenders – Sibcy Cline Mortgage Services #6
- Leading Property and Casualty Insurance Agencies – Sibcy Cline Insurance Services #4
Lead Cincinnati is presented by the publishers of Venue magazine and was mailed to top greater Cincinnati CEOs/COOs. The magazine is definitely a tome with 318 pages. A top-notch publication, it features interesting feature articles about area businesses.
Interested in viewing a digital copy of the magazine? Click here. (You will find Sibcy Cline mentioned on page 294, 302 and 308.)
Per a recent Wall Street Journal article, Old Dominion University researchers tracked eye movement of people while viewing listed homes online. Their research found that the main exterior photo of a listed home is very important: “…Subjects who looked at online home listings found that more than 95% of users viewed the first photo – the one that shows the exterior of the home – for a total of 20 seconds. After that, their eyes tended to flit all over the screen…”
Continues the article, “Without an eye-catching photo, the battle is lost before it begins…You have to grab people’s attention within two seconds…”
What do potential home-buyers look at following a home’s exterior?
- 76% of viewers looked at the listing’s details such as room sizes and number of bedrooms and baths, per this report.
- 45% of viewers did not look at the remarks at all. Agent remarks about the home (its description) were ignored when written in ALL CAPS or had too many adjectives.
How do online viewers spend their time looking at homes?
- 60% – Viewing photos
- 20% – Property details (room sizes)
- 20% – Agent remarks about the home
Viewing a Listing Detail Page
Viewers look at a listing detail page in a “Z” pattern: top left to top right and then down in small “z” patterns. After reaching the bottom of the page, the viewer then scans up the right side.
Sibcy Cline’s listing detail page features its listings’ photos prominently on the top left side of the page. Details and remarks are easy to scan. An average viewer on www.sibcycline.com spends 10 minutes looking at homes. For many of Sibcy Cline’s listings, photographs can be “super sized” so rooms can be studied in detail on a monitor.
Read the report: “Toward an Understanding of Real Estate Homebuyer Internet Search Behavior: An Application of Ocular Tracking Technology” by Old Dominion University here.
According to a recent research report produced by REAL Trends, the 500 largest residential real estate brokerage firms in the national controlled over 2 million residential sales transactions in 2012. The transactions represent close to 29.8 percent of all new and resale transactions completed by brokers during the year, yet the REAL Trends 500 represented less than three-fifths of one percent of all brokerage firms. The 500 mega-brokers closed 2,290,269 home transactions with a value of over $264 billion during 2012.
Sibcy Cline Realtors – a Megabroker Ranking #38
Included in the REAL Trends 500 is Sibcy Cline Realtors which services Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern Indiana. Sibcy Cline ranked number 38 with 9,213 residential transaction sides closed last year.
- This number was an increase of 11% from 2011
- Sibcy Cline had $1,729,300 in sales volume, representing an increase of 8.8% from 2011
Other Sibcy Cline REAL Trends Rankings
#17 Among Brokers in Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Sibcy Cline Realtors ranked number 17 among the top Leading Real Estate Companies of the World affiliates. (Leading Real Estate Companies of the World is a global network of over 500 independent real estate firms with 4,600 offices and 140,000 sales associates in 30 countries. Its membership dominates the U.S. list of top 500 real estate firms.)
#11 Among Top Core Services Providers
- Sibcy Cline ranked number 11 when compared with other real estate companies that offered affiliate services such as mortgage, title, home warranties, and insurance. The company had a total of 8,231 core-service transactions in 2012.
U.S. Sales Trend for Real Estate in 2012
Says REAL Trends editor Steve Murray, “Unit sales were up 15.3 percent overall and total sales volume was up 20.7 percent…”
The 2013 Real Trends 500 is a compilation of a nationwide study of leading real estate companies conducted by REAL Trends, research, publishing and communciation company located in Denver, Colorado, serving the information needs of the residential real estate company. Numbers are documented by outside accounting firms.
The real estate market in exploding. People are quickly buying homes and taking advantage of record-low mortgage rates and great values in home prices. Where does the home search begin? At www.sibcycline.com, of course!
Sibcy Cline’s website received record-breaking traffic in April. Here are some statistics for the month:
- 37,125 – Average daily visits – Record Breaking!
- 200,076 – Average daily view to Listing Detail Pages – Record Breaking!
- 6,002,288 – Views to Listing Detail Pages for the month of April – Record Breaking!
- 150,512 – Views to Open House information
- 1,003 – Daily email notifications from HomeWatch for real estate updates
- 51.27% Increase in use of the Sibcy Cline App for the iPhone