Tom Hasselbeck, Vice President/Sales Manager of Sibcy Cline’s Fairfield office, was honored by the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors with the “Realtor of the Year/Management award for 2016. This recognition is bestowed upon a real estate manager who is a role model for the board with professionalism, involvement and civic activity.
Tom Hasselbeck is a lifetime resident of Cincinnati and has been licensed for 31 years as a real estate professional. He is currently serving as a member of the Fairfield Planning Commission, the Design Review Board for the D1 District and has previously served on the Building and Zoning Appeals committee for six years for Fairfield. He continues to support local charities in his community.
Real Estate Involvement
Tom has committed much time to the real estate profession with his involvement on both the city and state levels:
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors/MLS – Past President – 2013
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors/MLS – President – 2012
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors/MLS – President Elect – 2012
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors/MLS – Director – 2008-2013
- Ohio Association of Realtors – Director – 2003-2016
- OAR Strategic Planning Committee – 2012
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors committees served throughout the years: Cincinnati MLS Users, Operations and Forum Liaison, Professional Standards/Arbitration, Education, Realtor of the Year, MLS Operations, Equal Opportunity/Diversity, Arbitration, Circle of Excellence, Realtor Builder and Membership Services
Says Rob Sibcy, president of Sibcy Cline Realtors, “We are thrilled Tom received this honor. He has put so many hours into supporting the real estate profession regionally and throughout Ohio. We commend his dedication and involvement.”