Say it isn’t so, people. Forbes.com has Cincinnati currently rated as the unhappiest city to work in throughout the U.S. The list was compiled by CareerBliss.com from an analysis of 20,000 employee reviews from 2013.
Factors included: relationships with boss and co-workers, work environment, job resources, compensation, growth opportunities, company culture, company reputation, daily tasks and control over work accomplished.
Are you discontented? Then think about a career in real estate with Sibcy Cline! Our company has received some great honors in the past few years from our agents and employees as well as the public:
- Best Real Estate Company – Voted by City Beat readers
- Best in Real Estate – Voted by Cincinnati Family Magazine
- A Best Broker – Voted by Community Press
- Top 100 Brands – by Business Courier
- Best Places to Work – by Business Courier
- National Top Places to Work – by Cincinnati Enquirer
- Top Places to Work – by Cincinnati Enquirer and the Dayton Daily News
- Family Business Award – 75+ years, by the Goering Center
Learn more about a Sibcy Cline career in real estate here.