The site for the Dayton, Ohio Homearama 2014 home show has been selected and will be at Auteur Estates in Clearcreek Township. The show will be held in June 2014. There are currently three homes committed to be built.
About Auteur Estates:
- 66 acres and 31 custom home sites
- No pass-through traffic and only one entrance
- 70+ acres of protected natural habitat with ponds and streams
- Award-winning landscaping
- Natural stone entrance tower
- Underground storm sewer system – the only estate community in Warren County to offer this!
This homesite is convenient to both the Dayton and Cincinnati markets. With easy access to I-75, this area is close to dining, shopping, hospitals and the Dayton International Airport. It is convenient to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
Thinking about building your new dream home? Contact a Sibcy Cline Agent who can you through the process!